Senior Mirth and Web Application Engineer/Developer: ($85-$95k)
Posted 3 years ago
ISeeYouCare, Inc. is a medical information and communication systems integrator/manufacturer and software developer located in Evansville, Indiana.
ISeeYouCare offers a liberal benefits package to include Employer provided Medical Insurance, vacations, state of the art working environment and other. Interested parties should send their resume via the following email.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Development of Mirth solutions to include; HL7 interfaces, XML Parsers, configuration, and deployment. Strong working knowledge with C-CDA, CDA, CCD and other healthcare related standards including; RxNorm, SNOMED, ICD-9, ICD-10, LONIC, CPT, HCPCS databases and terminologies.
Qualifications: Note: Bullets in Red are an Absolute Requirement
- 3+ years of experience using Mirth
- 3+ years developing software for the US healthcare industry
- 5+ years software development including Web, .Net and System IT experience
- 5+ years developing code using C#, .NET, MYSQL and SQL
- Working knowledge using Entity Framework, MVC, C/C++, WCF and ASP.NET WebForms
- Knowledge of data exchange protocols relative to the healthcare industry and NIST specifications.
- Project Management. experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience in deploying and building solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Experience in deploying end solutions in AWS
Job Type: Full-time
- Evansville, IN (No others need Apply)
Required minimum education:
Please be sure and include your contact information (Email Address and Cell Number) in your resume.