Network Administrator/System Engineer: ($80-$90)
ISeeYouCare, Inc. is a Software development company specializing in Electronic Medical Records solutions for the healthcare industry. See: www.icucare.com The Company presently has an opening for highly motivated Network Administrator and Support Systems Engineer.
As a key member of ISeeYouCare, Inc Team, this position is responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers (local and cloud-based), desktop systems, communications hardware/software and office systems.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Supports Azure and AWS Cloud-Infrastructure to include MSL and MySQL
- Performs technology needs analysis for security and efficiency.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Works with Software Development team to roll out new builds.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
- Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
- Assist IT development staff and all related projects
Considerable (5 years) and current experience as an Administrator on a medium to large sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- 5+ Years’ experience in managing Windows: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and WINS
- 5+ Years’ experience in setting up remote access (VPN and SSL VPN) for users.
- 5+ Years’ experience managing a large Azure based multi-application architecture of resources.
- 5+ Years’ experience in managing a 1000+ node network including router (Juniper and Other) and firewalls (SonicWall and others).
- 5+ Years’ experience managing all aspects of communications (Voice and Video) devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications.
Job Location: Evansville, IN (No others need apply)
Please be sure and include your contact information (Email Address and Cell Number) in your resume.