ISeeYouCare, Inc. is a Software development company specializing in Electronic Medical Records solutions for the healthcare industry. The Company presently has an opening for highly motivated Mobile App Software Engineer/Developer.
ISeeYouCare offers a liberal benefits package to include Employer provided Medical Insurance, vacations, state of the art working environment and other.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
Requirements: Note: Items in Red denote Absolute Requirements
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Xamarin for deployment on IOS, Android and PC Operating Systems
- Experience in integrating Mobile App’s to cloud based Applications using API’s.
- Experience in working with SDK’s and Bluetooth Interfaces for communications with 3rd party devices.
- Experience with Entity Framework, and MVC.
- Experience with MYSQL and SQL database
- Experience in configuring and deploying IT infrastructure
In addition, an ideal candidate:
- Must be able to debug and understand code developed by others.
- Must be able to provide detailed documentation of code created and its function.
- Ability to provide detailed documentation of code created and its function.
- Ability to meet established and agreed to deadlines.
- Project Management. experience using Agile methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
- ISeeYouCare, Inc. Headquarters in Evansville, IN (No othersneed Apply)
- Xamarin: 3 years
- IOS & Android: 3 years
- AngularJS and Bootstrap: 2 years
- C#: 2 years
- Software Development: 5 years
Please be sure and include your contact information (Email Address and Cell Number) in your resume.