ISeeYouCare, Inc. is a Software development company specializing in Electronic Medical Records solutions for the healthcare industry. The Company presently has an opening for highly motivated Jr. Software Engineer/Developer.
ISeeYouCare offers a liberal benefits package to include Employer provided Medical Insurance, vacations, state of the art working environment and other.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Experience in client/server software development with .NET framework using C#.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL and software interaction with databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, stored procedures, tables, replication, and triggers.
- Experience with Entity Framework, and MVC.
- Experience with C/C++ and Crystal Reports a plus.
- Experience in configuring and deploying IT infrastructure
In addition, an ideal candidate:
- Experience in deploying and building solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Must have strong understanding of the principles/concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Experience or the ability to work with SDKs in the ongoing development/interfacing of disparate operating systems.
- Must be able to debug and understand code developed by others.
- Must be able to provide detailed documentation of code created and its function.
- Ability to meet established and agreed to deadlines.
- Project Management. experience using Agile methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
- Evansville, IN (No others need Apply)
- Java: 3 years
- AngularJS and Bootstrap: 2 years
- C#: 5 years
- .NET: 5 years
- Software Development: 5 years
Please be sure and include your contact information (Email Address and Cell Number) in your resume.