ISeeYouCare Inc. is a medical information and communication systems integrator/manufacturer and software developer located in Evansville, Indiana.
ISeeYouCare Inc. is committed to applying innovative and technologically advanced solutions to the health care industry. We are a fast growing company looking for a highly motivated C#/.NET Developer. The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Experience in client/server software development with .NET framework using C#.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL and software interaction with databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, stored procedures, tables, replication, and triggers.
- Experience with C/C++ and Crystal Reports a plus.
- Experience in Angular js
- Experience in Coffee Script a plus
- Experience with entity framework
- Project Management/Control Experience (Sr. Level Only)
In addition, an ideal candidate:
- Must have strong understanding of the principles/concepts of object oriented programming.
- Experience or the ability to work with SDKs in the ongoing development/interfacing of disparate operating systems.
- Must be able to debug and understand code developed by others.
- Knowledge/experience working in development environment that utilizes change management or version control software.
- Ability to create on the fly tools/macros/scripts as requested to meet management needs.
- Must be able to provide detailed documentation of code created and its function.
- Must be able to provide project engineering estimates and meet them.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Experience writing software for audio/video streams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Ability to meed established and agreed to deadlines.
These positions will provide a liberal compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications. ICUcare provides a comprehensive health benefits package at no cost to the employee.
|Location||Evansville, IN (Must be willing to relocate to Evansville)|