The eDoc® Telemed Client Server Telemedicine Application is a server-client based feature rich solution for telemedicine suitable for hospitals or rural area clinics with multiple specialties or multiple eDoc® Telemedicine Systems.
Click Here For Pricing
The application acts as the data accumulation and centralizing agent for all services, communications, storage, archiving and administration for the eDoc® Telemed/EHR Platform. It is ideally suited for mid and large deployments of the eDoc® Telemedicine Program enabling users to manage their telemedicine program behind their own respective firewall for an added measure of security.
The eDoc® Telemed/EHR Client Server works with and in conjunction with both the “Desktop” and “Physicians Web Portal” versions of the eDoc® Telemed/EHR application software.
Minimum System Configuration Requirements
- Provides data accumulation and centralizing agent for all practice/clinician/patient generated data involving a multi-station eDoc® Telemed/EHR System deployment
- Comprehensive tool suite to manage user accounts, offline data flow, generate reports, monitor services, and archive and restore data
- Provides robust performance with effective resource utilization and follows industry accepted strong security, compression, and communication standards
- Provides need-based scalability as plug-in-play eDoc® Systems
- Audit and log tracking of all users actions through Metering & Logging services
- Concurrent Access Control for secure and safe patient records handling
- Support for Medical Informatics Standards (DICOM and HL7)
- Compliant to Industry standard encryption, compression, and communication
- User can leverage flexibility in licensing models to balance between cost and feature/capability requirements
- Comprehensive “Virtual” Technical Support via live video conferencing and desktop sharing
Server Class Computer running Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008
SQL Server 2008 Device CAL for each eDoc® Telemedicine System