A career with ICUcare LLC is not just a job. Our employees have an opportunity
every day to make a real difference in the lives of our clients. ICUcare
employees enjoy opportunities for career development and personal success in the
ever fast growing industry of health care technology. ICUcare LLC is at the top
of the industry in applying the latest and newest technology for health care
solutions. ICUcare LLC welcomes inquiries about career opportunities.
Feel free to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr. and Sr. Software Developer Positions
ICUcare is a medical information and communication systems integrator/manufacturer and software developer located in Evansville, Indiana.
ICUcare is committed to applying innovative and technologically advanced solutions to the health care industry. We are a fast growing
company looking for a highly motivated C#/.NET Developer. The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Experience in client/server software development with .NET framework using C#.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL and software interaction with databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, stored procedures, tables, replication, and triggers.
- Experience with C/C++ and Crystal Reports a plus.
- Project Management/Control Experience (Sr. Level Only)
In addition, an ideal candidate:
- Must have strong understanding of the principles/concepts of object oriented programming.
- Experience or the ability to work with SDKs in the ongoing development/interfacing of disparate operating systems.
- Must be able to debug and understand code developed by others.
- Knowledge/experience working in development environment that utilizes change management or version control software.
- Ability to create on the fly tools/macros/scripts as requested to meet management needs.
- Must be able to provide detailed documentation of code created and its function.
- Must be able to provide project engineering estimates and meet them.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Experience writing software for audio/video streams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Ability to meed established and agreed to deadlines.
These positions will provide a liberal compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
ICUcare provides a comprehensive health benefits package at no cost to the employee.